.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

August 3, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds ...

Each week I choose a theme, search Etsy for nine fabulous items which fit this particular theme, create a beautiful collage, and showcase it here on Friday. What treasure's have I found this week? Read on to find out ...

Back 2 School!

I didn't want to do it, but here we go.  More and more I've been reading blogs where Mom's are talking about their kids going back to school, or starting school soon.  All over the TV are commercials for back to school sales.  It was inevitable.

I thought about doing another summery Fab Friday Finds, but it's time to start to let go of the idea of lazy summer days, and to gear up for the busy school year ahead.

Two out of my three kids are still in school.  Taryne will be a senior (omgosh!) and Autumn is going into third grade (omgosh!). Every August they love going to the store and buying all brand new school supplies.  Shiny new folders, a new bag, nice new pencils etc.

I've actually never thought to look on Etsy for school supplies, but decided to see what there was and I found some great things!

This week each chosen item is either handmade or vintage. Every item is numbered, and direct links to each Etsy shop are listed below the collage, if you'd like to see more from a particular shop.


Enjoy :)



1} Mini Twig Color Pencils by inkkit on Etsy

Be sure to stop back at 12PM EST today for week seven of my 
 "NO RULES Weekend Blog Party" which continues to grow a little bigger each week!

 This is where you submit your thumbnail linky and go! 
No rules to tie you down. 
{Of course if you follow me or comment 
I ALWAYS return the ♥.}
Photobucket
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. What great finds!!! Brookie starts Kindergarten on Wednesday!! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Julie she's a big girl now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Snoopy thermos, and the reusable bags are always great! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's that time again. brings back long ago memories for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's BTS time already! Where did the summer go?

    Love the Snoopy thermos. I remember having one just like it when I was in Kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They grow up soo fast!!

    I want those twig color pencils... So cute.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.